We frequently welcome guests who wish to learn more about our activities, and we are proud to say that we provide an experience that for many becomes an unforgettable memory and the highlight of the visit to Palestine.
We tailor the program according to the needs and wishes of the visitors. It could for example include:
- A presentation of the work of The Freedom Theatre with short film, Q&A and tour of our facilities
- Discussion or seminar about culture in Palestine, the socio-political situation in Jenin and the concept of cultural resistance
- Professional theatre workshop, introductory or advanced level
- Attending a performance
- Screening of films in our cinema followed by discussions (for example The Freedom Theatre’s documentaries Arna’s Children or Return to Palestine)
- Guided tour of Jenin refugee camp
- Traditional Palestinian breakfast, home-cooked lunch or dinner
- Trip to nearby forest for picnic and walk
- Overnight stay with families in the refugee camp
As a non-profit civil society organisation, The Freedom Theatre relies on donations to keep our many activities running. Therefore we ask for a modest contribution for the time allocated to preparing the visit and hosting you in the best possible way.
For us to be able to organise the visit, we ask you to contact us at least one week in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.